- Becomes glue on car painting
- Glue spreads to make problem worst
- Car paint will tear off
- Bug and tar remover
- Mineral spirits
- Magic clay from CarBuddy
- Coating or wax to act as protectant
Unprofessional Car wash
- Dirts and grit attached to sponge will create scratches and swirl mark
- Prevent using sponge
- E-wash at CarBuddy will do the job
Water from sprinklers
- Will form water mark on car paint
- The minerals in the water is very hard to remove
- Prevent parking nearby the sprinkler
- Polish/ watermark remover
- Leaves unpleasant stain on car paint
- Acidic and undigested substances will damage car paint.
- Wash dropping as soon as possible
- Visit Carbuddy for best results
- Acidic bugs juice will damage the car paint.
- Blocking driver’s view on the windscreen
- Clean the bugs as soon as possible
- Have car wash immediately to prevent bug juices from eating car paint.
- Cause damage to car paint
- Hard to remove if left alone for too long
- Wipe off with microfiber cloth immediately
- Visit CarBuddy for stain removing services.